To reserve your spot for the Love Yourself Retreat, please make a $1500 deposit. The deposit is non-refundable – however should you cancel your reservation 45 days or more before the start of the retreat, you may apply your deposit toward another Retreat occurring within 12 months from the date of the initial retreat that you registered for. Please, read full cancelation policy here
To reserve your spot for the Retreat, please make a deposit of $1500. The deposit is non-refundable.
– however should you cancel your reservation 45 days or more before the start of the retreat, you may apply your deposit toward another Retreat occurring within 12 months from the date of the initial retreat that you registered for.
FULL PAYMENT (WITHIN 45 DAYS OF RETREAT)
When you reserve, you pay the deposit of $1500. Upon receipt of your payment, Veganwagon, LLC, will send you a confirmation of your deposit. Full payment is due 45 days prior to the start date of the retreat date you choose.
- Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness.
- If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply, with no exceptions.
- We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc), but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centers and hotels. We have designed our cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change. But to protect yourself further, we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
IF YOU CANCEL THE RETREAT:
45 days or more prior to the start of the retreat, you receive: 100% credit of the cost of the full retreat toward another Retreat within 12 months.
30-45 days prior to the start of the retreat, you receive: 50% credit of the cost of the full retreat toward another \Retreat within 12 months, and will forfeit the remainder.
0-29 days prior to the start of the retreat, you receive: no refunds or credits will be given.
To cancel, you must send an email stating that you wish to cancel to:
IF THE RETREAT GETS CANCELED:
- We will refund to you all deposits and payments you have paid.
- We cannot however compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred.
- In the unlikely event that we must cancel retreat due to weather, natural disaster or political upheaval, we cannot guarantee a refund – it will be depending on receiving a refund from the venue / tour operator we work with.
To cover these risks, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstance is to purchase trip insurance.
Travel Insurance can protect you in case:
- you cancel your participation in the retreat
- retreat is canceled due to weather, natural disaster, or not enough participants to run the trip
- lost baggage
- medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured
We recommend TRAVELGUARD, which offers a variety of travel insurances, including the option for a comprehensive “cancel for any reason” policy. If you cancel your retreat – for any reason –your airfare, hotel, retreat costs, etc. up until 48 hours prior to travel, will be covered. This comprehensive package is called the ”Gold Package Cancel for Any Reason” Policy”. You must contact Travelguard and purchase the policy within 15 days of buying your airline tickets or incurring any costs for any part of your travel. You can also just insure your air tickets.
Travelguard can give you quotes for each scenario.
After deposit payment our retreat manager will contact you to find out your accommodation preferences and go through all details.