The 21 Day Plant-Based Transformation
Discover the Best Version of Yourself!
Join The 21 Day Plant-Based Transformation Program
Next Program Starts on
February 4, 2019
(Program available for Palm Beach County ONLY)
* Personal Consultation from Certified Plant-Based Coach
* Plant-based, Gluten-Free, Gourmet, Organically-Sourced Fresh Meals Delivered to Your Door Monday-Saturday
* Unique recipes for every Sunday to enjoy on your Flex Day!
Limited spots available!
Join us for a chance to Win
A Private Dinner for 4 prepared by Chef Alex Cheblal
WHY GO FOR PLANT-BASED TRANSFORMATION?
1. Slim Down and Be More Energized
Statistically, vegans are on average up to 20 pounds lighter than non-vegan. Going vegan allows you to keep the excess fat off for good, have plenty of energy. You will sleep better and wake up fresh and energized with inspiration.
2. Be Healthier and Happier
According to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, vegans are less likely to develop heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and high blood pressure than meat-eaters are. In our fresh plant-based food, you will get all the nutrients that you need to be healthy, such as plant protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
3. Plant-Based Food Is Delicious
Within our menu, you can still eat all your favorite foods including burgers, steaks, yogurt, and cheese. All meals made from scratch by 30-years experienced TOP Executive Team of Chefs. Every week they create a new charming menu, inspired by international flavors and complexities of plant-based cuisine.
4. Love the Animals and Be Environmentally Friendly
It is simply the easiest way to help animals and prevent suffering! By choosing plant-based foods over meat, eggs, and dairy products, you are contributing to a more harmonious planet for living beings and lowering your carbon footprint.
5. It is FUN
Let us prove to you how fun plant-based eating can be. You will be guided by our Health Coach from the beginning to your last program day, we will provide you all instruction, you will get fresh, organic, locally sourced gourmet food right to your door.
How to do the 3 weeks plant-based transformation?
1. Make a commitment to yourself to start your new year with a new version of you
2. Sign up for our Transformation Program by January 25
3. Tell your friends, family, and colleagues that you are doing 3 weeks plant-based transformation. We suggest you make an announcement on the social media of your choice (Facebook or Instagram) to hold you accountable. Use hashtag #MyPlantBasedTransformation
4. Schedule your call with our Healthy Coach for a personal consultation
5. Start your challenge. The program will start on February 4. Please see program details below.
6. Begin sharing your everyday experience with your friends on social media (recommended)
7. Rejoice in your success! When you’re done, tell your STORY to us and your friends how you did with the transformation, share it on your social media. Use #MyPlantBasedTransformation.
To make your transformation even more fun and motivate you, we have a PRIZE
Extra Winner will get Plant Based Private Dinner for 4 guests from Chef Alex
3-Weeks Transformation Program will consist of:
- plant-based lifestyle consultation from Vegan Wagon Plant-Based Coach
- Weekly follow up to keep you on a track to your goal
- 3 weeks plant-based meal plan with late night free delivery (3 deliveries per week)
#1 Monday -Tuesday meals (2 breakfast, 2 lunches, 2 dinners) for Sunday night
#2 Wednesday- Thursday meals ( 2 breakfast, 2 lunches, 2 dinners) for Tuesday night
#3 Friday -Saturday meals (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners) Thursday night
- Sunday – Flex Day. All recipes and instructions will be provided.
All meals will be delivered in personal cooler bags, right to your door (every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday night 6 pm to 11 pm, Free delivery in Palm Beach County only) for you to start the next day with fresh delicious food.
For the program you will get:
- Personal guidance and coaching to start your transformation
- 18 breakfasts, 18 lunches, 18 dinners
- Gourmet plant-based recipes and recommendations